Pavlova does not compile the crosswords and has no connection with the compilers.
Pavlova provides these solutions solely as a public service. There is no guarantee of accuracy, but Pavlova has been enjoying solving cryptic crosswords for many years, and is usually confident of the solutions posted!
The main advantages of the crossword solutions posted here are that:
- The solutions are available within 24 hours (and usually much less) of the original crossword being published, so you don’t have to wait a week or more to get help if you are stuck.
- Because each solution is hidden until you click the Show button, there is no chance of ‘spoilers’ – ie seeing the answers to other clues.
- You can ask a question (see below) if you need an explanation of a particular clue.
Don’t understand a solution?
If you’d like an explanation of any of the clues, you are welcome to post a comment in the comments section just below the solution. Pavlova (or maybe even another reader of the site) will post a reply as soon as they can.
There are a couple of measures in place to avoid spam comments:
- When you post a comment, you can use any name you like but you do need to enter your valid email address. Your email address is never displayed to readers of the site and is never used to contact you or send you spam.
- The first time you post a comment it won’t appear until it has been approved by the site admin. This may take a few hours. After that, any comments or questions you post should appear immediately.
Alternatively, if you are a Facebook user you can post a comment through Pavlova’s Facebook page.
Get notified of new solutions
If you like , you can receive notifications as soon as a new solution has been posted:
- Like or Follow the Facebook page to get notifications via Facebook.
- Alternatively, when viewing a crossword solution page you can enter your email address in the right sidebar and click the Subscribe button. You will then receive an email notification when a new solution is available.